Our postgraduate programmes blend cutting-edge theoretical knowledge and practical training so that graduates are well equipped to contribute to their fields nationally, regionally, and globally. We currently offer four diploma / degree programmes:
- PG Diploma / MSc Public Health
- PG Diploma / MA International Development
- PG Diploma / MSc ICTs for Development in collaboration with MUST
- PG Diploma Business Administration / Executive MBA in association with University of Africa.
- PG Diploma Business Administration / Executive MBA (Oil and Gas)
All VUU programmes are delivered via an e-learning platform and are entirely online. This means that all learning materials are accessed online (using Moodle), including live classes, tutorials, and discussion forums; exams are also done online at the end of each course. Apply online today and take the Admission Test soon!
The PG Diplomas take two calendar years to complete. The Master's programmes are thirty (30) month programmes: two calendar years for courses and a further six months to submit a dissertation. In order to qualify for admission to the Master's dissertation, applicants need to have completed the requisite courses leading to a postgraduate diploma with a GPA of 3.0 or above. Qualified candidates may proceed to the Master's dissertation which will be supervised by a recognised regional or international expert in the field of study chosen.